Helpful Information for Freedom Clients
Please review the information on this page before each visit to our office.
We send appointment information and reminders via text message and email. Please note: if you “opt out” of receiving messages, it may interfere with your appointment booking and confirmation communication from our studio.
Please be sure to communicate with one of our therapists if you have a preferred contact method, so we can reach you this way.
Freedom Massage excels in client care:
- All appointments are spaced to allow for enhanced cleaning of treatment rooms, equipment, and common areas. We ask that clients do not arrive too early for sessions, as we may not be able to accommodate an earlier start.
- Our staff is a group of massage professionals; we ask you to request their privacy. We do not share personal contact information or accept friend requests on social media.
- All appointments with our staff members should be made through Freedom Massage.
- Keep in mind, all our massage rooms have windows for optimal circulation.
- Each room also has a UV Hepa air purifier near the headrest so clients breathe fresh air, and our facility benefits from a whole-system/HVAC “air scrubber,” which runs continuously.
- We have no-touch dispensers for all of our hand soap and hand sanitizer and are using closed-lid trashcans in every room for even greater protection.
- Masks are not required to be worn within our studio, although we have a mask available for any client that requests one. Please let us know if you prefer that your therapist wear a mask during your session, our therapists are always prepared.
- Clients presenting with cold-like symptoms or illness will be rescheduled. We ask that you please contact us in advance if you are not feeling well and have an appointment coming up for some reason. Please note: we require 24-hour advance notice for cancellations or appointment changes.
Information for your upcoming visit:
- Please let us know that you have arrived for your appointment by sending a text message to 610-600-9075, or calling 610-644-9003.
- When you arrive, we ask that you remain in your vehicle, especially in hot or cold weather or rain. Our therapists will continue to meet clients at the door. Please do not knock on the door.
- We ask our therapists and clients to keep talking to a minimumthroughout their visits to maintain a quiet atmosphere for all receiving massage. We still encourage clients to communicate at any time during a session if they need any adjustments or modifications for comfort.
- At the end of your session, your therapist will tell you where to meet to connect before you leave. Our therapists take care of clients through their entire visit, from arrival to checkout and rebooking.
- NEW clients must complete a New Client Intake Form. A link with our intake form will arrive via email once you’ve booked your first appointment. Our forms are also easily accessed on our website, and we can even send a link via text message.
- Clients must provide a credit card when booking for easy checkout. If using a Gift Card, we require the gift card number.
- We have packages available for a $10 discount per session! Find detailed information and pricing here [need to embed link to package pricing page]
- Our therapists can accept gratuities, and this can be added to your credit card or given in cash. Please keep in mind, our therapists may not be able to make change.
- Rebooking with us is EASY! Clients can book on our website, by texting 610-600-9075, or by calling our office at 610-644-9003. Many of our clients simply book their next visit before leaving. Our therapists are eager to help you find the appointment time that best fits your schedule!
- We have a Waitlist! If you have a particular day in mind for your next massage and it is not available, do not worry. Please ask one of our therapists about our waitlist option, we will reach out to you if your requested appointment becomes available.
- We DO work with minors. Parents, please call our office to schedule appointments for anyone under age 18. Our state requires a parent or guardian present in the room during the massage. We will be able to give you all of the information you need and answer any questions you may have during your call.
- GIFT CARD SEASON is all year! For everyone’s convenience, gift cards can be purchased through our website 24 hours a day and emailed directly to you – you can even personalize your gift with a message and image. If you do not want to buy online, you will need to make an appointment for your gift card pick-up, or we can mail the gift card on your behalf for a $5.00 handling fee.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to take walk-in appointments.