The Massage Therapist’s Guidebook is approved by NCBTMB as a home study course toward CEU’s for massage therapists. Diane Matkowski shares invaluable insights into the business world of massage. As a leader in the field, she gives an authentic and realistic view about how she has thrived as a massage therapist. Drawing on her decades of experience she explains how to:
- understand massage as a business
- provide excellent client care
- continue growing in all aspects of your work
- increase self-care awareness as a massage therapist
- balance emotional, physical, and financial energy
- be more conscious of the human body on many levels
- deepen your appreciation for your work and lifestyle
By recognizing the value that touch brings, you’ll be able to enjoy your work more and become a better (and more successful) massage therapist. Help your community and make a quantum leap in the booming business of massage with The Massage Therapist’s Guidebook.
Check out her classes on the SERVICE section of this website!